Delivery / Returns
All orders are shipped using Standard Delivery within 1-5 business days* from time of purchase within Sweden, 7-14 business days* to UK and Europe, and 7-30 business days* to the rest of the world.
Please allow 30 business days* if you live outside of Europe as the estimated delivery time may vary depending on where in the world you live. Please note that a signature may be required when retrieving your order.
All orders are delivered on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Please be advised that items delivered outside of the EEA may be subject to local sales taxes, import duties and/or customs charges. Young Hearted is unable to accept responsibility for any kind of extra charges and/or fees that may occur in addition to your purchase, and we recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information. Some orders may be subject to delays, due to customs clearance or weather.
Young Hearted are not to be held responsible for goods lost in the mail handling as such matters are out of our hands. If you haven’t received your order within 30 business days*, please contact our customer service via e-mail at [email@example.com], and we will do our very best to assist you in tracing your order to its current whereabouts.
*Business days include Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays).
Should any items be damaged upon delivery, please contact our customer service for assistance.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if you change your mind and wish to return or exchange any items, you can do so within 14 days (Europe) or 28 days (rest of the world) from the date of purchase. All item(s) must be returned in their original condition (unworn and unwashed) and, if possible, in their original packaging. Young Hearted reserves the rights to refuse a refund or exchange if the item(s) returned are deemed to have been damaged, worn or tampered with.
Young Hearted is not liable for any return shipping charges and/or extra fees in regard to exchanging or returning your item(s). A refund will be given to customers who have already paid for an item, and have returned the item within the specified time stated in this Agreement. Refunds include the price paid for the item(s) at the time of purchase, excluding any additional shipping charges, local sales taxes, import duties, and/or customs charges. Refund will be issued solely to the credit/debit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase.
If you receive a damaged or faulty item, or if we have sent you the wrong item or size, we will be happy to make an exchange or initiate a refund including the incurring costs in sending it back to us. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any damages or losses occurred in the mail handling and/or in transit back to us. To avoid such damages or losses, we advise you to use Recorded Delivery when returning any items, in order to obtain a proof or certificate of having posted the item(s).
To return or exchange an item, please follow the five (5) steps below:
1. Start off by contacting us via e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to let us know what item(s) you would like to exchange and/or return. You will receive a Returns/Exchange Form that needs to be included in the returning parcel.
2. Print and fill out the Returns/Exchange form. Please indicate if you would like an exchange or a refund.
3. Wrap the item(s) in an appropriate manner along with the Returns/Exchange form.
4. Head over to your local post office and mail the item(s) to our Returns Department (Address is clearly stated in the Returns/Exchange Form).
5. After receiving the returned item(s) we will contact you via e-mail to let you know the status of your exchange/return. In case of an exchange, we will send your new item within 7 business days. In case of a refund the handling process might be a bit longer, but you should have your money back within 14 business days.
All returns and exchanges are handled in accordance to Swedish law and Konsumentköplagen (www.konsumentverket.se).